Crussh of the month: Miss Nutritionist

Inspiration    Blog / Inspiration / Crussh of the month: Miss Nutritionist

Crussh of the month: Miss Nutritionist

Share this article:

Every month we’ll be interviewing an individual who we just can’t take our eyes off. We’ll get the lowdown on their fave places to eat, work out and explore London. This month we sat down with Rosie Millen, otherwise known as “Miss Nutritionist

Hey Rosie! Tell us a little about yourself?
Hello! In 2010 I became a qualified nutritionist and have been running my company Miss Nutritionist ever since. I specialise in Adrenal Fatigue and burnout, typically spending my days in the offices of companies such as 02, Lego and Warner Music. I teach the staff how to eat for energy & how not to burn out!

Tell us about your story & journey with health?
In 2014 I was walking through the park and suddenly collapsed. I went home, climbed into bed and stayed there for about 3 years. I had developed a health condition called Adrenal Fatigue (aka burnout) and have been on a long journey of recovery & discovery ever since. Now that I've 90% recovered I specialise in fatigue and help companies up & down the country to regain their energy  through making diet &  lifestyle changes.

What does a day in the life of Rosie look like?
Good question! It varies, but will typically begin with an early or gym session, followed by meetings & then straight to the office I'm working at. If I work from home I’ll work on content for my online programs, ebooks or Instagram. I'm always taking a lot of photos! It's always a really good day when It involves public speaking, It's always a great feeling to spread my message & do what I love.

Which gyms/studios are you loving at the moment?
At the moment, I'm a member at Gymbox & really enjoying it. Other than that I enjoy Equinox, Core Collective and Third Space are cool places to smash a workout.

Where will we find you catching up with friends for brunch on the weekends?
Notting Hill usually - either Farmacy, Daylesford or Granger & co. If I'm in town I love The Burberry Cafe and The Daisy Green Collection cafes.

Who are some of your fave people to follow on social media?
I love Amelia Freer. She and I trained together. It’s great to see her doing so well. My other friend Jessica is The Wondering Dreamer - not health related at all - but her travel photos are amazing! Literally the best on Instagram. I'm really inspired by all the food pictures from Oatmeal Stories too.

Where is your fave place you have travelled to date and where’s next on the list?
OMG I have so many, so that’s honestly such a hard question! The top places I've visited this year would have to be St Barts & Barcelona. I'm off to Cape Town shortly, Thailand for New Years & plan to visit LA & NY in May! I love travelling as it makes me energised (and happy)

What do you believe is the key to living a healthy, balanced diet?
It's a few things - I'm a big believer in the 80/20 rule which means that 80 % of the time you feed your body and nourish it with healthy, nutritional foods & the other 20% is for a glass of wine or a piece of cake! Listening to your body is obvious - which is cliched, but really the best way to tune in to what we do & don’t need. Lastly, I'd say preparation & organisation are key to success, no matter what your health goals are. If you're unnprepared food wise, its easier to fall off the wagon & head into your local starbucks with a coffee and a muffin before you know it!

Where can we read more about you?
Instagram is where I hang out mostly. You can find me on there at Miss Nutritionist. Otherwise I have regular blog posts and videos coming soon on my website www.missnutritionist.com

Your Shopping Basket